11 May 2012

Giggle Fairy Earring

Hi Friends,
Finally we're at the end of the week again....
Sure, it's very nice to have a time for crafting....yippiiiiiiiiii.....:)....

This time I still enjoy making quilled jewellery. This idea has been settled in my head a few days ago.

SOG has released their beautiful digis in this month, I choose one of them, Her name is "GIGGLE FAIRY". She looks very pretty, cute and so adorable. I really love her so so much....
At the first time I saw her, I wanted to make something different from this digis.

Finally, I made  quilled earring. Still used the beehive technique to combine them.
Bright and light colors would be very match for Giggle Fairy, so I choose pink and green nuance.


"GIGGLE FAIRY"



Here is my Giggle Fairy Earring for this weekend:


Hope you like it and enjoy
Have a nice weekend to all my dear friends

hugs,
Susan

10 comments:

  1. Such an awesome idea Susan. Love the fairy and your earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so awesome! Love the colors and I totally admire the patience it took to put these together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the earings and the fairy too! Very brave color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic! Great when an idea comes together like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and lovely colors!
    nice weekend!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA! Who is the lucky owner???? I really want to try this technique now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Susan .you left me speachless!You are the Quilling Queen of quilled earrings-at least that I can say!Love them ,hugs!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails